2016 Rosemary Beach Harvest Market – Oct. 22nd
Join early holiday shoppers and others just wanting to get a jump on the Christmas season, at the 2016 Harvest Market in Rosemary Beach. Now in its ninth year, the market has grown to be “the place” for those wanting to get an early jump on Holiday gift buying and decorations and is one of the first fall events in the area, that ushers in the Christmas buying season.
Once again, handcrafted jewelry, handmade furniture, pottery, holiday decor, Christmas gifts, fine art, wearable art, wooden and metal sculpture, yard art, stained glass and , will be on sale at the a Harvest Market. What a great way to kick the fall season into high gear.
Events throughout the day include:
* 2016 Harvest Market, eastern lawn, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* The Rosemary Beach Halloween Block party, eastern lawn, 2 – 5 p.m.
* The community hayride, pick-up/drop-offs, eastern lawn, 2-5 p.m.
* Rosemary cemetery, west lawn, all day
* Merchant scarecrow display, N. Barrett Square
* Community-wide trick-or-treating, community town center, 3 -5 p.m.