Call Us: [850] 622.0388

Long-Term Rental Available

Jun

Posted in Rentals | 22 comments

We offer long-term rentals and properties for sale and lease in Destin and Highway 30A, Florida. Our properties include rental homes, duplexes, condos, and cottages, furnished and unfurnished, located in Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Seagrove Beach, Panama City Beach (Sunnyside) and Inlet Dunes. The Gulf of Mexico is just a short walk from many of our rental properties, which means you’ll be in close proximity to the world’s most beautiful beaches here in the Florida Panhandle.

Check back soon for more information as homes for long-term lease become available.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE:

Santa Rosa Beach –  Three bedroom, 2 bath unfurnished house with fenced backyard. Available immediately.  Pet-friendly with fee.  $1250/month

Contact us @ 850-622-0388 for more information!

Tagged , ,

22 Responses to Long-Term Rental Available

1. Lane Williams says:

Looking for long term rentals in the 30A / Santa Rosa Beach areas. Do you have anything available? Thanks.

Lane Williams

• Dolphin Developers says:

Relatively new three bedroom, 2 bath house with wrap-around deck. Secluded; Pet friendly with fee; app. 1500 square feet; cul-de-sac; gated secured neighborhood; Pool; Great for small family or roommate situation. $1600/month

2. Thomas Dickson says:

We are a retired couple . No pets . Would consider longer lease . Please reply .

• Dolphin Developers says:

• Edward Taunton says:

Looking for long term rental East 30A 2+ bed 2+bath $1600 or below a month. Please let me know if you have anything available, you can e-mail me at Eddie.aquatic@gmail.com thx for your time

• Dolphin Developers says:

Hi Eddie, we do not have anything currently available but will keep you in mind if something pops up. Please feel free to give us a call any time at 850-622-0388

3. Wanda says:

Looking for long term rental near beach by end if year.

• Dolphin Developers says:

4. Gail Sims says:

Need spacious 2 to 3 bedroom house/cottage, 2 bathrooms to Lease Long Term. Prefer 30A area. Unfurnished.
    Do not want to go over $1800 month.

5. Tonia Eschan says:

I am looking for a rental in the Santa Rosa Beach area or anywhere close to Hwy 331. If you can help me please email me,

6. Karen Popple says:

I am interested in a 6 mo lease or a year\
    Somewhere on 30A

7. Kathy Slay says:

I am interested in a 6 or 12 month lease in the 30A, Santa Rosa -Beach, or Miramar areas. Minimum 2 bedroom.

Prefer unfinished but will consider furnished. Need ASAP. Thank you, Kathy. 334.315.4781

8. Shirley sandridge says:

Planning relocation. Need condo or little yard maintenance, looking for 2 yr lease, unfurnished. 1-2 BR. I’m not afraid of cozy, must be clean and safe. I’m a licensed agent in Ohio.

9. Mary Camiolo says:

Family relocating to the area and looking to lease a 3-4 bedroom home in Santa Rosa Beach / 30A area, beginning at the end of July. Preferably within walking distance to the beach and with access to a pool. Looking for a 1-2 year lease.

• Dolphin Developers says:

Hi Mary,
      I’m sorry but we do not have anything available at the present time. Good luck with your search!

10. Linda Kennington Sasser says:

Looking for long term rental .Would like condo near beach or beach view .I am an older widow with 2small dogs .Would like 2 bed,2bath and washer dryer in condo or connections.Also would like one level .I just sold my house so if you have anything I really would appreciate