“A Wave From It All” | Gulf Place Caribbean #214 | Santa Rosa Beach
144 Spires Lane #214
Location: Santa Rosa Beach
Property Type: Condominium
Welcome to our beaches and to this upscale yet casual 2-BR 2-BA gulf view condo located at Gulf Place Town Center on the western end of the Scenic 30-A corridor. This Gulf Place Caribbean condo comfortably sleeps 8 – the two bedrooms both have king sized beds; there are built in bunk beds in the hallway which are great for children and the sofa pulls out into a comfy queen sleeper. There are flat screen TVs and DVD players in the living room and both bedrooms. This 2nd floor condo has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico and the Gulf Place lake with its fountain from the living room and bedroom areas. The elevator and luggage carts make checking in a breeze.
Gulf Place is only four miles west of the quaint and popular beach communities of Seaside, Watercolor and Grayton Beach, and just a bike ride away on the path connecting all of the 14 unique communities of the Scenic 30-A corridor. Our guests enjoy the convenience of on-site restaurants, pharmacy, wine bar, beach bar, cool boutique shops, an outdoor amphitheater with seasonal music, movie offerings, featured artists and free community events & festivals. There are also three pools and outdoor hot tubs, tennis, shuffleboard, bike rentals on-site and fine dining plus golfing nearby. It is only 7 miles east of Destin’s restaurants and shopping, yet a step back from all the hustle & bustle of the traffic, high-rises and crowded beaches. The laid back, local vibe of Gulf Place has been a favorite for housing wedding parties and for family and friend reunions as well as romantic beach getaways.
Enjoy the community feel strolling the 18 mile stretch of bike and walking path, populated with numerous State Parks, Nature Trails, and Coastal Dune Lakes all along the Scenic 30A corridor. Gulf side trail rides are available only one mile away for nature and horse lovers. Our sugar sand beaches are chosen on a recurring basis by a multitude of travel publications as being in the top 10 in the WORLD!
The Events at Gulf Place:
* The Merchants host monthly a Third Thursday Wine Walkabout.
* Messina’s Restaurant features unique culinary creations with a coastal creole flavor along with an impressive selection of over 75 bourbons.
* La Playa is a wonderful Caribbean dining experience and is a great place to enjoy local music several nights a week.
* The Produce Gal sets up her booth on Saturdays and Sundays where you can purchase organic, local produce and homemade preserves and breads plus more.
* The Artist Colony has an Artist Bazaar every Saturday as well as other events including hands on sessions for adults who can bring a beverage of their choice and for children such as birthday parties. Come see local, handmade jewelry, arts, crafts, food & more…
* The locally famous Pizza by the Sea has opened a new location at Gulf Place.
* Miss Lucille’s Gossip Parlor is offering fresh hand rolled sushi by one of our renowned local sushi chefs for lunch Wednesday – Sunday in addition to their coffees, pastries, sandwiches and ice cream favorites.
* A 16 week Summer Concert Series is held on Sunday evenings at the amphitheater.
- View of Gulf and Swimming Pool
- King Sized Bed
- Bunk Beds
- Community Grill
- WiFi Wireless Internet
- Heated Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Sleeps 6-8
- Linens Provided
- Pool & Hot Tub
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Nicely Decorated
- Pullout Sofa Sleeper
- TVs in every bedroom
- Gulf View Balcony
- DVD Player
- Cable/Satellite TV
Fee & Rate Schedule
|SEASON||PER WEEK||PER NIGHT|
Rates are subject to change without notice, are seasonal and do not include taxes or surcharges where applicable
Deposit: 1/2 Rental Fee plus Processing Fee
Holiday Premium Special
$100 Holiday Premium to be applied during the following weeks:
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- New Year's Eve
Contact Dolphin Developers
For More Information on This Property, CALL  622.0388 or Click Here!